Thursday, February 26, 2009

So we are leaving for Merida today!! This is where we will be untill we decide to come back to the states. I{m not sure how long it will be till we have internet, but knowing Raul he is sure to make it happen quickly. He seriously loves his computer. Thats ok though, hes still very good to me. Anyways I realized I dont have anyones email address so could someone maybe Jess or Sam send me a list of everyones address. (rcurmina at yahoo.com) I dont really like this blog thing sorry guys but I cant seem to figure it out with the pictures and stuff and I think Id rather just do emails.
So it will take us just about 2 days to get to Merida, Im very excited I cant wait to get there. We should be on the beach playing in the ocean by Saturday. Oh and we found out that to get married here is going to be kind of difficult with all the paperwork and everything so it probably wont be till around easter. But we are going to do it on the beach, and I cant wait to have tons of pictures so I can make you all so very jealous and have to come to the wedding!!!! I love you guys, and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment